Wednesday, March 17

Hunkered Over for Hump Day

I hurt this morning. Not only am I up about 2 hours earlier than usual, but I slept crooked or something. My back, previously almost normal again, now hurts again. And my shoulder. I Must have slept wrong on my side to mess both of them up. I was hoping it was due to bedroom antics....

Yesterday I took the kids to Sis's house. The 3 older ones were going to spend the night, so I was thinking that it was going to be a good evening. Picked up the Wife from work... a little later than meant too, but still good. Out to dinner at Outback - just her, me and the 4 yr old. Back home again, things are looking good....

You guessed it. The Wife got on Facebook and ended up chatting for an hour and a half - I ended up watching "Ultimate Soldier:Regeneration" (OMG - BORING!!!) then it was pretty much off to bed for me. That steak was putting me out.

Today Sis should bring the kids home. I need to fill out the Census paperwork that arrived int he mail yesterday.

Waiting to hear back from emails I sent yesterday regarding the dates for our family trip. Starting looking at hotel rates (for estimates) and decided I need to shop around for a "discount-type place for hotels".

I should do something constructive right now, but I think I am going to go swallow some ibuprofen and lay back down. Maybe sleep will come and I will be lucky.

PeacE

No comments: