Wednesday, March 31

Time To Kick Some Ass ....

It's been a long day already. As you can tell from the last post, I was up all night thanks to an over-active imagination. It's all starting me to feeling like some rock star. I mean, think about it....

Up all night. Nap in the morning. A few practice runs on some vocal arrangements.

Wait. Vocal arrangements, you ask? Yes, the d00d is going to be in concert tonight.

My local pub is having Finals Night in karaoke. I am one of 16 finalists trying for the grand prize (and only prize I add) of a home karaoke system worth a few hundred dollars. Yeah, I see ya roll your eyes and think 'Karaoke. Yee. Haw. Bunch of drunks trying to sing.' I don't mean to sound conceited, but you want to hear some jukebox versions of songs by Trace Adkins, Tim McGraw, Don Williams, and a few others, then ya need to come down and hear me. I've been told that I am pretty damn good.

So, it's early afternoon, I am getting ready to do my hair and finish getting ready before heading down that way. Gonna need some down time reading and putting back some beer before the contest starts.

Wish me luck.

PeacE

No comments: