Monday, March 1

Today is Less Day

Welcome to Monday. For many, it is a thrill-LESS day. For me it is a vehicle-LESS one as well. I ran our minivan up to garage so it can be problem-LESS hopefully by the end of the day. Of course, in that process, it makes me closer to penny-LESS, and have to get by with LESS for awhile.

Let's talk about FUL (FULL), and maybe how today is a one of those days as well. My Sis, wonder-FUL as she and her family are, loaned us their minivan for the weekend, plus, until we get ours back from the garage. My FIL, as he is able to assist me in rides to/from the garage for the van. And lastly, FULL is what I hope my spare tire to be, once I get to changing the flat on my car.

Yeah, okay. It all sounds cheesy, but I had to fill some space somehow today.

Saturday night I went and watched the performance of my daughter's school play "CLUE". Being how it was a high school play, and open to the whole school, I suppose it wasn't bad. My daughter, and another actor stood out in my memory as being extremely better than the rest. And I include my daughter, not because I am biased. I am pretty critical of her (I am told) but her performance as Mrs. Peacock was very entertaining.

Tonight, both my daughter and son are performing in a school district wide music concert. The daughter plays clarinet for the HS and the son plays French horn for he elementary school. Plus I found out he was selected for the district-wide Honor Band.

My youngest had a very nice birthday. Unfortunately, due to the finances due to van repairs, and the schedule of things to do this weekend, we were not able to go out and celebrate. HE did receive many gifts he had wanted (for a 4 year old) and has only broken one a little bit. Not bad for only being 2 days past his birthday.

Okay, I think I am out of regular thought for the time being. I need to go through my notebook and see what is going on this week that I was told about, or actually wrote down to remember.

PeacE

No comments: