Sunday, March 28

The Party is Now Over

... and I was not the last to leave. In fact, I think I was like the third or fourth to leave last night. I had a good time, don't get me wrong! I just ate too much. Yes, I said ATE and not DRANK! There was so much good food, I must have had like 6 helpings, if not more! I got to the point where I was starting to fall asleep. So I said my goodbyes to my friend throwing the party and snuck out the door.

That means, today is a slow-down day. I think I am going to spend it just chilling in front of the computer. Between Facebook, and a handful of DVDs I pulled out of the Family Room, I should be good to go.

Easter is next weekend. Plans right now are to go to Sis' for lunch. Daughter MAY be trying for her license this week. I dunno. Up to her.

PeacE

No comments: