Tuesday, March 9

I'm Craving

No, not craven...that's something a bit different. But seriously, I am craving. A nice, cold beer, in a big mug, at the pub. It sounds so good right now. I must sound like an alcoholic, but I don't care. It has been almost a week since my last drink... that's good for me.

Still trying to plan out dates for the family trip to Indiana this summer. Seems I get dates all set, and something happens that we gotta change them. Then I go back to the calendar and try to re arrange everything. This could be a full time job in itself. I hope to have it done with by the end of the month.

The Wife has been home yesterday, and again today, as she is feeling a bit under the weather. I would say what she has, but it would embarrass her. Needless to say, she has spent alot of time in the bathroom, so I wonder if we are going to have to redecorate soon.

That's all I got for now. Back to facebook, and watching country song parodies on youtube.

PeacE

No comments: