Tuesday, May 11

Busy Ain't The Word For It

Sunday, as we sat down for a bit of Mother's Day lunch at Wendy's (hey, the Wife chose where we ate) I started getting the details of things going on this week. I sighed. I mentioned that everyone needed to remind me of all the "goings on" when we got home, so I could write them all done. After all, I never remember anything (unless it is useless trivia). And, so of course no one reminded me, and I have been trying to complete the list myself. I get tired every time I look at it, let alone add to it.

Monday night was clear. Ended up being a good thing too, because I was in bed by like just before 9pm. I was beat. Tuesday (today) the Daughter has a Vocal Ensemble, Choir and Orchestra concert tonight. Afterwards, she and the boyfriend are going to dinner. I have already asked if I could NOT go. I know it will put me to sleep. Wednesday is the oldest son's District Honor Band concert. Something is going on Thursday too, but I can't remember what. Friday is my niece's first play. Saturday is prom for the daughter. Next week is just as busy with graduation prep stuff. Just think, 2 weeks and I can relax a bit again...no, make that after Memorial Day weekend.

Wow, I had something of a post idea going on, but my mind just suddenly went blank. Maybe it will come back in a bit and I can continue...

PeacE

No comments: