Thursday, May 20

If I ever get sick again ....

I spent yesterday with the Wife. No, not like the quality time we should be so lucky to get, but there was a lot of bedtime. We were sick. And Ohhhh, I don't think I had been sick like that in along time! Seems the middle son brought a "bug" home as best we can figure. He was sick Saturday. Then the youngest was sick on Monday. Yesterday was our turn.  We are talking, not holding anything down, in or otherwise. You ache all over, fever, tired, sleep all day. Yeah, can definitely say I caught up on all my sleep.

So this morning, I am less achy. I actually feel like maybe trying to eat something. But still have a bad head ache.

Tonight is the son's last concert. Monday is his graduation from 6th. Tuesday my daughter graduates HS.

PeacE

No comments: