Wednesday, May 26

Graduation pics

Here are a few pics of my past couple days. First is Ralphdood IV graduating 6th grade. He gave the valedictorian speech for his class....

... he received his diploma for 6th grade ....
... and was photogenic enough to allow us this picture. Look out Jr High girls! He's available!!

Next we have my daughter graduating 12th grade. Here she is performing with the Vocal Ensemble as pre-ceremony music. They also performed during the ceremony. A little blurry as we were so far back, but they had Jumbo Screens they televised on to help.
As I said, seating wasn't prime for us, so pics were from the jumbo screen. Here she is accepting her diploma
... and here is my little girl, all graduated!
We weren't allowed tons of time to hang around afterwards. There was yet another HS ceremony following hers, so we needed to leave. We were able to get a few other pics (with grandparents, boyfriend, etc) and I'll even throw this one up of our family.
Now, the rest of this week should be easy, I say easy, and I hope easy, but that prolly won't happen. Wife and daughter head to UofA for orientation on Thursday morning and it will be just us boys for 2 days. I am already planning on pizza party Thursday. We are stuck at home as the Wife will need the minivan to get to Tucson (she hates my car).  Enjoy your hump day!

PeacE

1 comment:

Dazd said...

Congrats on all the graduations!