Tuesday, May 18

Sleep Illusion (ya know, where I thought I was getting sleep)

Another early morning. But I finished my book by Jim Butcher "Changes". I love his Harry Dresden, Wizard, series, and am looking forward to the next one this November. Now, back to "Shadowrise" by Tad Williams, unless I find something better at the bookstore.

Yeah, heading off to Barnes & Noble today. Why? My oldest son turns 12 today, and I thought it would be good to search out a book for him. I am thinking, I heard some good things about Brad Metzer's (sp?) new one called something like "Heroes for a Son" from over at "Poop and Boogies" blog (you can find it on my sidebar). So, he turns 12, I go book shopping. Heh, I hope it is like that every year. So far, all mu kids enjoy reading, and I hope they never change.

1998. Seems so long ago. You can tell it has been awhile - I am skinny.
Now, he enters 7th grade this fall. Here's one with him and Grandma (Reverend Mother) at the district concert.


Yup. They are all growing up fast. Since I hadn't put it up yet, her is the daughter in her home-made prom dress, and another of her and her boyfriend.


Alrighty! I am off to do some book looking, drop off the Wife's early ballot, hit the bank, and I am thinking Subway for lunch.

PeacE

No comments: