Thursday, May 13

Mid-Week Check-In

(Sigh) I am tired. Somehow I have managed to skew my sleeping schedule. Last night I was in bed by 11'ish, up again at 1:30, and in again about 5. Then back up about 5 minutes ago. Now I guess I need to stay awake all day in order to be tired enough to sleep tonight. I dunno.

Went to the son's District Honors Orchestra concert last night. IT was a bit misleading. My son plays French horn, and only played in two of the five pieces played. It was that way for all the non-stringed players. Which made me want to inquire 'Why bother having the brass in it at all then?' though I sagely kept my mouth shut. Yes, I know, hard to believe.

Yesterday we got the first few announcements out for the daughters graduation finally. Thought I would never see them going out the door.

Tonight the daughter has a Theater Awards Banquet (which parents are not invited too). Weird. The oldest son has a parent/student orientation at the Jr. High he will be going to this fall. Tomorrow is the niece's play. As I said previously, busy week. And my sleep schedule is skewed.

PeacE

No comments: