Saturday, May 29

Fricking Roller Coaster!!

The week had started off so well... Son graduated 6th grade on Monday. Daughter graduated HS on Tuesday. Wednesday, we finally took a breather from all the end of school year activities. Thursday my wife and Daughter left for Tucson, for a two day trip for Orientation at the UofA. I was left home in charge of the boys. Nothing too bad, except the family vehicle was gone, so we weren't going anywhere. Good thing Pizza Hut delivers!

Things didn't start going sour until my Wife checked in that evening. Seems the van had started "running rough" at stops once they got to Tucson. I was worried all until they came home on Friday. Van running worse, engine light on, "mis-firing" or who know what. I got an opening Tuesday for the garage.

This morning we are heading to breakfast with my in-laws. More later...

PeacE

No comments: