Monday, May 17

Starting the week off

Mondays suck so bad. Why do we always say Mondays are bad? We enjoy the time away from work enough? I don't know. Hell, I ain't working so why they still seem crummy to me? This one started off bad. I thought it was a good thing I don;t have to take the Daughter to early hour anymore, and get that extra hour or so of sleep. Except when I got up, my back is hurting again. All I can figure is I slept on it bad or something. So now I am hobbling around the house, and can't sit more than a couple hours at a time. I know it will clear up in a couple days, but still.

Tonight the Daughter has an awards acknowledgement at the school. Obviously I did not go, and have the two younger boys here at home. The Wife went with the oldest son. I hope they are picking up dinner on the way home.

I went out Saturday, and had too much fun. AT one point, we dropped off my car at home so I wouldn't have to drive later, and ended up closing down the pub. I had fun, but the softball games at 8am Sunday morning were not the easiest thing to get up for, but I made it. Couple hours later, and 2 wins, I was up at the pub again. though the rest of the team went somewhere else. So I just had one and went home.

Oldest son has his last concert this week. Daughter graduates next week. Things feel like they are slowing down a bit. I am looking forward tot he family trip in July, and have started my lists of things to do, get done prior to leaving. Of course, I never get them all done. Then there is the list of things to be sure we take, be sure we do, another for what we may have time for, or can visit on the way home. Yeah, I will probably misplace them all in about a week.

So, that's how my week is starting. Time to get off this chair.

PeacE

No comments: