Tuesday, January 3

Going Crazy

The past several weeks have been busy. Well, I should busier than they usually are, for me at least. First it was the shopping for Christmas, then the whole 'doing the holiday' and the kids being out of school. After the first week of winter break, I felt ready to send them back to school, but the district would not comply with me by opening them. Then we had the whole New Years thing, and more visiting family.... And we are just starting the second week of the kids being home. Sigh. I am going nuts. With all the bickering and fighting, and not playing well with others, add onto the that regular stir-craziness I get, I lose it easily. Just now, the youngest is screaming and yelling because the older brother is helping him make ramen noodles for lunch - and he 'crushed the big noodle into smaller ones. I wanted a big noodle'. Fucking brats.
You try to enjoy a single thought with all this shit going on.

PeacE

update: It's now nearing 3pm, and I am somewhat more calm. I sent them all to their rooms after lunch to supposedly clean, but when I checked just a few minutes ago, nothing appears to have been done. I think when the Wife comes home I will tell her they are to work in the rooms the rest of the night until some change is showing.... then leave to go to the pub. If nothing else, it's at least an idea.

No comments: