Tuesday, January 17

Feeling Mellow

It is an 'Enya' morning. I have a few albums of Enya on iTunes, and I am running through all of them at the moment. Just feeling laid back, soft background music. I like to have the music on when I am running through my morning "computer start-up" time (when I first log in of a morning and got through emails, games, Facebook, etc). Usually I put it on shuffle, so it randomly plays stuff I have loaded in there. Sometimes though I cheat and just skip the current song. Feels weird sometimes to go from some classical etude, then pop into some heavy punk metal tune, but sometimes not.

What have we got today? not much. Been through the want ads already, and nothing worth sending out the resume for. Hopefully some better listings tomorrow. Still have 9 days until I get this damn, smelly cast off.

I suppose I could always start up recording my LPs into MP3s... I just haven't been int he right kind of mood as of yet. That, and I need to figure out how to get the sound working while I am recording. The unit has speaker jacks on it, but the sound doesn't seem to want to work through my computer (via USB) though it records just fine. In some ways, that could be nice, if I just start the record and let it go. Just have to watch for when it completes. Maybe I will be in the mood after bit.

Other than that, Happy Tuesday to you!

PeacE

No comments: