Sunday, January 15

Sunday, Bloody Mary Sunday

Whew! Yesterday afternoon, and into the evening, was a great time! Went over to a friend's and played (well, I watched people play) bocce ball, drank some beer, and had some great tasting food. Needless to say, I was worn out enough that this morning, I wasn't able to get up and moving out of bed to meet some other friends up at the pub for bloody marys. Sure sounds good though.

Found out that the next softball season starts up again next Sunday, and I am sure I will be there to scorekeep once again. I like the mornings that we meet up for bloody marys before the game...helps me keep track of runs and stuff better. Well, that's not necessarily true, but I am using it for an excuse.

No plans today really. Maybe do the dishes after lunch... maybe not. I think the Wife is working on the laundry today.

Less than two weeks to get this damn smelly cast off. I'll be happy when that day arrives.

PeacE

No comments: