Wednesday, January 11

Another Hump Day

Sigh. Wednesday. I remember back when I used to work a regular job 8-5, M-F, this day was the longest. Not only was it in the middle of the whole week, but you already felt like you had been working forever (though it had only been two days) and you knew the weekend was coming within a couple days, but they were so far away yet. Yeah, that feels like that day to me today, though, I am not working, and not that anything of major import is happening this weekend. Normally a day like this would be a good one to post some nice pics of women, but I don't think I shall. Then again ....

For lunch today I had  a carne asada burrito. One of the 4 I picked up last night from a place called Julioberto's. We seem to have the 'Berto's Bros. food places all over the Valley. Humberto's, Philliberto's, Juliobero's, the list goes on. I have been to several of the different ones, and I still cannot complain about their carne asada burritos. Maybe it is because I really like them. Either way, I splurged and ate one last night, actually, I shared two of them with the Wife (she really likes them too). Normally I try to stay away from them as much as possible, as the food is generally pretty fattening and loaded with cholesterol, but sometimes you just have to live dangerously.

I'm basking in the warm-feelings of full tummy-ness.

PeacE

No comments: