Wednesday, July 25

Bringing Up Some Good Times

I have been going through many memories the past few days. Mostly of the past 15 years or so. It seems such a short time that I have known several of my friends. I mean, between trips to Rocky Point, and OTL in San Diego, get-togethers, poker parties, Church of Holy Beer and Softball, and just hanging out. I went back through my photos over the years, and tried to find some good ones worth sharing.


This was one of my favorite years: 2008 in San Diego for OTL. Here was the team that we took from Phoenix: myself, Pat (in the back), Smitty, Eric, and Jimmy. Beautiful Saturday morning on the island, just outside the Circle of Champions, where we had bracelets for free food & booze all day. I manned tha table, so they would have seats anytime they weren't playing, or walking around.


Here's one from the day before, with Don, Smitty and Joe, playing some Golden Tee video golf. Way back near about 2000 I remember getting Don, Smitty and another friend, Jeff, into playing this video game. We have played several times a week until earlier this year. Throw a little dollar on the side for a winner's pot, and let's swing them clubs!

Good memories!

PeacE

No comments: