Thursday, July 5

Swimming In The Rain

We had a pretty decent holiday yesterday. Excluding the fact that the Wife had to work all day (at double overtime thank goodness), the kids and I had a fun afternoon. A nice, typical 4th of July lunch at Reverend Mother's consisting of hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and watermelon, followed by some water fun out in the pool. Phoenix actually got some rain, as it had been a light, steady rain most of the morning and into the afternoon. Everyone got in the pool for at least a good half hour or so, even with the rain still coming down. The Wife did get to have a bit of enjoyment after working an unexpected full shift for the day, as the Daughter took her out for a quick bite and to see "Brave".

This morning finds me feeling a bit sticky. Our AC has some issues when the humidity is higher (for AZ) so I have it off this morning to help give it a rest, and 'unfreeze'. So the front door is open, and the humidity is just making me feel like a have a layer of sticky sweat all over. I would go shower, but not sure that would help alleviate anything. Today the youngest is at home, though he is still asleep at the moment. I am sure he will be up and wanting to play on the computer within the next hour or so. Daughter will be heading back to Tucson shortly. My calendar is pretty much empty of anything for the next couple weeks, which is nice.

Got a free $3 voucher from Amazon for an MP3 purchase, when used by July 12th. I think I am going to go see what's available.

PeacE

No comments: