Tuesday, July 10

What Others Think

I don't know why in today's society, that people raise their children to be concerned about what others think. I admit, we do that at my house though. It was done when I was growing up, and who knows how far back it goes in my families. I just don't understand it sometimes. I know this isn't a perfect world, and I honestly have no clue what life would be like, if it were. A utopia. An eden.

The other day, I spent way too much time out at the pub(s) hanging with different friends throughout the time I was there. I even put up a post that I thought to important, which of course just plain was drivel, and I had no idea what I was trying to say. Beer does that too me. Well, it sometimes is helped along by other liquors, too. Either way, once I awoke, I took it off. What was I thinking? What are others that actually read it going to think about me? Yeah... that was the second thought. And here we are, a day later and it still bothers me somewhat, though I can't understand or explain why. Just one of those things I was raised to be concerned about I guess.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one." A quote I think from a Clint Eastwood movie. If it was before that, or from someone else, I don't know the source, and right now, I admit I am not too interested in looking it up. Maybe I am just tired of hearing others opinions, especially if they don't match mine.

Yeah, it's turning into one of them types of days.

PeacE

No comments: