Monday, July 16

Odds and Ends

Comment Spam. In the past two weeks, I have gotten 2 of them here. I guess that would be an advantage to not being so widely read around the globe. Though, I do admit, it is a mild irritant in the way that when I see there is a comment made, I get all excited that someone had something to say. Then realize it is some ad spammer. Oh well. Could be worse somehow I am sure.

Rusty, aka Crack Kitty, aka Spawn of Satan, is due for his yearly shots. I suppose I should call and set up his appointment. The boys have appointments coming up for their dental checkups as well before school starts up.

The weather has been muggy of late. Being in the monsoon season here hasn't been too terribly bad this year, though I do admit I wish we had more rainfall. Doesn't seem like there has been enough, even if it has sprinkled a bit off an on the past few days.

OTL was this weekend. A couple of my friends did get out there this year. I am a little disappointed I could not make it. One friend texted me several times over the weekend telling me how much they were missing my presence. That, and to rub in how much fun they were having. Maybe next year I will be able to go again.

It's Monday. Get your week started.

PeacE

No comments: