Monday, July 30

Getting In Some Practice

It's not quite 4am here this morning. I've been up for over an hour already. At least, out of bed I have been. I won't add in the 45 minutes or so I tried to fall back to sleep with failed results. I guess I shouldn't go to bed at 8pm since it seems to make me want to wake early. I will be so looking forward to a nap later today.

I had an idea of a topic today, but once I got set to sit and type it out, the complete idea disappeared. I even physically got up to retrace my steps to see if I could re-enact whatever I was doing to get back on that train of thought. It didn't work.

I realized that I really don't care about the Olympics anymore. I watched some while out with some friends yesterday (yee haw, basketball - feel my sarcasm) but never got into the fever some people seem to get. I have noticed friends just going bat-shit about it, trying to make their viewing schedule around as many evens as possible to see on TV. I don't get it. Sure, it would be nice to see the USA teams bring home the most medals (and gold ones at that) but I just don't care anymore.

Joe over at "Fat in Indiana" had a post the other day that made me even more apathetic to the whole Olympics thing. Check it out here. Just thinking about it again gets me feeling angry again.

I just don't get it sometimes.

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

thanks for the link d00d