Wednesday, July 4

Independent Thought

It is Independence Day. For those of you that can't figure out, and voted for Obama, that means it is July 4th, the day our nation has picked to celebrate its birthday, even if it isn't the true actual date. A day that most Americans have off from employment. Of making memories taking the kids out to watch the night sky for fireworks, after a day filled with family, hot dogs, and just good old plain fun.

No, I am not doing all that for my kids. The basic plan is to head over to Reverend Mother's around the noon hour, have some hot dogs/hamburgers cooked on the grill, and a couple hours of swim time in the pool. Though, I do need to call RM to verify what needs to be brought over for our contribution. For being almost 9am, I am ready to head back to bed.

Only one kid awake so far this morning, and it is the youngest. I have set him up with breakfast, and now he is playing on the computer, whilst I try to organize any remaining thoughts I have. The Wife has to work this morning (thanks Medicare) so will not see her for at least a couple more hours.

Have a great day, make some memories.

PeacE

No comments: