Tuesday, March 11

Well, That Didn't Last Long ...

I made it smoke-free until about 2pm yesterday. In other words, about 5 hours. Not that good of a start. I wonder why I even bother, then remember, oh yeah, for the kids; for my health; for God and Country! Well, maybe not the last three. I know I should quit, but it is not high on my priority list. In fact, some days I have no clue what my priorities are, or what order they should be in.

Feeling a bit worn out today. By then end of last night's route, I was hurting a bit. I strained the muscles/tendons in my right arm at some point, and by the time I was home, it was aching pretty good. I hot shower and an application of Solstice rub helped. This morning the arm is not near as sore as I feared it would be, so it must have just been a light strain. Hopefully will not aggravate it today.

For some reason, I have a lot of thoughts running through my head today, but can't seem to focus on any. Between things that need to be done, would like to be done, work-related issues, upcoming events, et cetera, I'm just lost. Maybe I need to go back to bed for a bit before work. Sure sounds like an idea, but I doubt I will get the chance. Here's to coffee making it all sort itself out.

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

Good luck with the coffee sorting it out - I'm that way most every morning!