Friday, March 20

Because Sleep is Overrated

This is the third day in a row this week I have awoke (wakened? woken?) at the early hour of 3AM or so. Not sure why. In a normal world, I would say it is because of getting up at an early hour for work, but that wasn't until 430-500. So why 3AM? No clue....

Needless to say, I get up and end up on the computer. Mostly checking emails and social media. Might even play a little Warcraft. After a couple hours or so, I slip back under the covers and sleep again just fine until the Wife's alarm goes off. I usually got to bed about 930-1000 and fall asleep pretty quickly.

Today looks to be day number three in this new habit my body has started performing. I admit, I don't like it.

There's nothing like additional bad thoughts to go back to bed with in your head. Everything closing down everywhere. Doctors dying (of the Coronavirus supposedly). AZ has deployed the Nat'l Guard - accordingly to help grocery stores re-stock is the major reason. I mentioned Phoenix and a few other surrounding cities have actually closed bars and restaurants. Think I may just go buy a 30 pack so I can have some beer the next couple weeks.. maybe a bottle of Jack Daniels too.

Well, it's only 430, but I thin k I am going to try to get back to sleep. Hope your night's rest was better than mine...

PeacE

No comments: