Wednesday, March 25

The Struggle is Real

Well, it is good to see and know that I have survived another day of quarantine. I don't know how, but I think the drinks I had Monday evening helped.

I didn't have my seemingly, and hated, 330AM wake up this morning. I think because I went to bed about 1030 last night, read until about 12, then tossed and turned until almost 2AM. However, I was still up at 730AM thanks to the neighbors dog barking like crazy for 10 minutes. I almost went into the back yard just to see if someone was outside our bedroom, teasing the damn dog over the fence. It seemed he was right at our wall doing all the barking.

No trip across the Valley for now. Son left his trumpet at school, so won't be able to upgrade it, now that I know the details, until he can get access to it again. So we are looking like April 10th if not later.

Plans for today? I don't have any.Though, I am debating going to the store to get a bottle of whiskey... just to have something to sip on other than flavored water or soda. Depends on if I feel like getting more dressed than I am currently.

Just because I can, here is a pick of my Doodad that the Daughter sent late last night...


I don't know why the face... I bet her mother told her to make a face at Papaw..

Enjoy your Wednesday, and wash your hands.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

LOL What a face! Your little doodad is such a joy. I am assuming that you and your family are doing ok - and that if you need anything you'd let us know. We are doing ok - I didn't go out shopping so didn't go hoard-crazy. In fact, we only had one package of TP - but it had 12 rolls so I figure we are good at least to the middle of April since there are just two of us. Work is keeping me really busy..... sounds like this would be a good time for you to start your book.... just saying... love you.