Sunday, March 22

I'm Not A Broken Man .... Yet

Well, I made it through Sunday with the bars being closed. I haven't even picked up any libations at all from the gas station or the grocery. In fact, I haven't left the house at all this weekend. Spent most of the time playing Warcraft, and reading.

What's going to happen this week, I wonder? The end of last week brought our schools being closed now through like April 10th. I think tomorrow I will have both boys check their school portals to see if they have homework requirements that need to be completed. I had an email from the HS dist. that they would be providing online instruction, and classwork (the way I read it) beginning March 30th. Which means now that Spring Break is over for them, and they are going into "school tine" this week admin and staff will work up instructions for online instruction. I'm sure that is going to be fun.

No word as to a set date that bars/restaurants will be able to re-open. I would think it is going to be around that March 27th, or April 10th time frame as well. The Wife has been able to stop at some different stores on her way home from work to pick up essentials for the Boys and I for lunch, as well as our dinners. She works in the healthcare field so is not being sent home.

Tomorrow starts another week of "quarantine" and it hasn't been bad. I am starting to get a little fidgety... kind of like being caged in. But it hasn't hit too hard just yet. I am sure this week will be the test. I have never spent so much time at home.

PeacE

No comments: