Tuesday, March 31

What a Pain

I woke up hurting a bit today. I have a headache, which I don't get very often. And my back is feeling a bit sore. Best I can figure is I must have slept in a very awkward position to have both. Waiting to see if some Acetaminophen helps. The good part is I didn't wake at 3AM today....

The Governor announced officially yesterday that schools are closed through the end of the school year. Stay at home rule in effect through April 30th. Only essential businesses are to be open (though the list of what that constitutes was very detailed and included golf courses...???). Restaurants can stay open with staff as long as it is carry-out or delivery only. So the only things that changed was closing school out, and extending the stay at home. This is my third week. I admit I am starting to get a bit of cabin fever. I have been lucky enough to get out a few times to hang out at a buddy's house and have a couple beers. Other than that, it is home or if briefly, the store for weekly supplies.

So how do I entertain myself? World of Warcraft, an MMORPG online game, that I play several characters on. Reading - I actually find myself only doing this right before bed because any other time I read I start to fall asleep. Never had that problem when I could sit at the bar and have a beer while reading. Surfing Social Media and info related sites to whatever fits my fancy. Sometimes even do some thing around the house. And the job search continues as well... just in case something does happen to show up.

I noticed I am going to have to fill up the gas in my car next time I drive somewhere. It has been over a month since my last fill up. It used to be at least once a week, if not twice.

PeacE

No comments: