Friday, July 7

A Pre-Vacation Post

 Friday is here, and I am still on this project. I thought it would finish up yesterday, as the workflow was dwindling, but a mere 30 minutes before I logged out for the day, they added more stuff to be worked through. That's good, in a way. I sort of had plans that I was hoping to do today, but with the workflow, I won't be able to do them.

Youngest and I have eye exams today, then picking out the frames for new glasses. It's been a couple years for us both, and I know my eyesight has gotten worse. I'm hoping they can make a set of readers for me, versus having to wear the bifocals for working at home. It hurts to crane my head to use the bi-focals while reading on the computer all day.

Tomorrow we will be heading out of town to Tucson, at least for Saturday, to spend the day with the Daughter and family. From there, I have no clue as to what we will do. The Wife had done some shopping last night, and picked up two bags of snacks "for the road". I swear she packs like we are doing a cross-country trip....

Welp, I guess I should actually work today.

PeacE

No comments: