Friday, July 28

The Lazy Afternoon Post

 It is only just before 2pm, and I am already off work. Again they have ran short of material for us to work on, though the stated there is a possibility of more in 1-2 hours ... or Monday. Well, in 1-2 hours I am not signing back in to work for 30 minutes, So I am done for the day. Thus, boredom leaves me to catch up on other things I have neglected this week.

Did 2-3 reviews this week for the books. I see that I do have another one to read that will need to be written up as well. I might go back through the sites, and see if any new has popped up that I can request.

And then I'll play some Warcraft I suppose. The Youngest finishes up Band Camp today, and will need to be picked up around 5pm.  The Wife and I may go out to dinner tonight.

Yeah. I got nothing else.

PeacE

No comments: