Monday, July 3

Planning the Week

 This week is going to be somewhat difficult. I do have to work today, but have tomorrow off - the Wife does not have the day off. Also she has taken the next Monday and Tuesday off, so we could do something for a vacation...maybe. Now everything is confusing, and I have no idea what is going on.

The original thought for vacation, was head to Tucson, spend day one with the Daughter and family, then stay the night. Day Two was to visit Tombstone for the day, return to Tucson. Day three was up in the air, but looked like returning home. Then I got word of other things going on with the Daughter and family. Then I started second-guessing myself (Doodad would be bored in Tombstone, and so would the Youngest), so plans we're briefly talked about just the three of us going to San Diego for the weekend. Either way, now I have no idea what we will do, have not reserved any hotel rooms. Sigh.

The Youngest finally got his permit this weekend. I had made him do the online test last Thursday, and it was Saturday before I was able to get him up to do the picture, etc. He still has not been pushing at all about wanting to drive. Must be a generational thing....

I should get to work. Nothing else to do today.

PeacE

No comments: