Friday, July 21

Friday ... Finally

 This week, sigh.

I think I have bitched about the job more this week than any other I have had. I'm just that frustrated at this point. What's worse, it's not the actual job, but the project I am on currently. I'm on Week 11 of what was supposed to be a 4-week project, and they STILL are no where close to being done. This project started last October! GRRRR! I can't share more about it, but just know I am not happy.

I am happy that the Daughter and family will be up this weekend. We tentatively set up dinner for Sunday evening, and I might be able to get the two older boys to be there as well. It would be nice to have all the kids together for a meal. 

Not much to say, as my mind i just set on staying on top of the project... and I am supposed to be working anyways.

PeacE

No comments: