Monday, June 8

Happy 6 AM to you!

I can't remember offhand the last time I voluntarily was awake at this hour of the morning. But lucky for you, here I am all bushy tailed and ready for the day! In fact, I have been that way for the past 2 hours. Usually I am up at such an early hour to relive bladder pressure, but for some reason today was different. I just couldn't go back to sleep/ Must have been those dozen 10 minute naps I tool while trying to read a book yesterday. I dunno.

So what is there to do at 4 in the morn? Not much at my house. I don't have cable, or satellite, so only local channels that show nothing much but reruns of news and paid infomercials. Read a book? Eh, not really. My favorite reading place is in the bed, and that would wake the Wife. So, instead, I go back to that damn project of scanning pics. Not too shabby. I have scanned about 75 in the past 2 hours. At this rate I might be done by 2012 - in time for the end of the world. Hmph!

The days are just going by too slow for me to get to my trip dates. I haven't been to Ind in over 11 years, so am looking forward to seeing many old friends and family. Hoosierboy mentioned something about how I am going to love the Indy airport. Is that sarcasm I detect? Is it that bad to maneuver through? I have been to that airport in over 20 years - I am sure it has changed.

Welp, I have nothing of major note to share yet today. The weekend was pretty slow. Maybe something will happen and I will have to do an update... Til next time.

PeacE

No comments: