Tuesday, June 2

A Morning for the Blues

This week is starting off to be a slow one. I don't have anything major scheduled to be completed, except purchase my airline tickets and set up the rental car. That'll take like 15 minutes.

The daughter has band practice a couple days this week, otherwise is done until the last week of July. We had a parents meeting last night and paid up her band 'participation' fee (they are pay to play) plus ordered the band boosters Tshirts. I guess this year's marching show theme is "The Mask of Zorro".

So, June has arrived and the only thing seeming to change around here is the temperature, and it is going up. I'm staying places where it is air conditioned.

That's it. I am tapped out for information today. Go spend some time reading the links on the right side there.

PeacE

No comments: