Wednesday, June 17

A Month to Go and Counting ...

Only another month until I leave for my trip. I am still trying to finalize where I will be staying/visiting, but overall I am still not too excited yet. Wait til a day or two ahead of, then I won't be able to sleep.

I joined DoubleDay book club at the beginning of the month, and yesterday the load came in. It was nice to get 6 new books, in hardback, as my stash was starting to run low. Got some nice new releases too.

Still working on my scanning project. The end is in near sight now. I figure a couple more days of sticking to it, and I'll be done scanning. Then it will be arranging the digital pics already done, into the categories I set up scanning. Still quite a bit of work, but should be done before I leave.

That doesn't leave much of interest for you. My days have been pretty boring. Yesterday I was feeling a bit sick. I was thinking more like a cold kind of sick, but the Wife was trying to turn it into Swine Flu. She says it attacks more like a cold than the flu. I brushed her off and took some NyQuil last night. I am feeling lots better today. Good enough to head to the pub after bit and read one of my new books.

PeacE

No comments: