Tuesday, July 19

Times Are Changing

Recently, a blogger I love to read, Joe, over at Fat in Indiana, took a hiatus on the blog writing. He had been blogging for about 6 years (if I remember correctly) and just needed a break. Also, in the past year he has made changes to his blog, like the title, layout, etc.

I am thinking it may be time to do that here as well.

WHAT?!? You ask incredulously? No more Boobs to look at? No more posts about how much Beer I had to drink? No more crazy stuff about how those both go soooo good together???

Yeah. It has been almost 5 years (and just over 1000 posts!) since I created this place, and we all know how Life changes people sometimes. I feel I may have changed enough that this place isn't what it used to be. In fact, I know it has lately seemed more of a journal than anything else. Maybe now is the right time for a change not in just the layout, but maybe the Title... and maybe how I write here. I know it is all up to me, but I am curious if anyone would actually feedback what they think as well.

So, if I am going to change the Title, what are some other good possible names... or should I keep the same one?

Note: I have the domain name www.BoobiesandBeer.net until later this year, so this may decide if I renew that or not.

Let me know in comments, or if you prefer, email me: ralphd00d@gmail.com

PeacE

No comments: