Monday, July 18

Summer Coming to a Close

It is a month until school starts up again for my boys. I know these next four weeks will probably fly by fast, with everything that "needs" to be done before that first day. I mean, we are talking school supplies, clothes, registrations, Meet-The-Teacher nights, etc. Plus I am trying to pack in extra time and things with each of them, to help round out their summer vacation.

This week, aside from the semi-regular, one a day at home with Dad, I am taking them to one of the local water parks on Wednesday. The park is open from 10a-6p, and I have a feeling we will be spending much of the day there. To help make it more fun, I am picking up some a few others to go along. It shall be a nice rewarding day in the middle of monsoon season, so I am hoping it doesn't turn a rainy day. Being AZ I should be safe....

The middle son will be celebrating his birthday the week prior to school starting. I have no idea what we should plan for that event. Usually he is happy to go to the local pizzeria that has a bunch of the games to play, but he is turning 9 this year, and his tastes may have changed... then again, maybe not. I will have to ask and find out when I have on his day this week. Plus I need ideas of what to get him for his birthday either way.

It was a good weekend. Got to hang with some good friends on Saturday for a bit. Had a wonderful family day yesterday. Nothing but good things to look forward to this week.

PeacE

No comments: