Sunday, July 31

Changes

I was doing some, what I considered small, changes here at the ol' blog site. You know, just taking out some little things on the sidebars, etc. I don't know what I did, but it take forever for the blog to load up now. I think it is trying to access something, but I removed probably only a portion of it, so it causes such a delay. Again, something else I screwed up.

I guess the positive spin to it, is now I will be 're-vamping' the site now. Think I will remove and redesign the layout and stuff. If you have a link on my sidebar, and are removed, but would like to be back, let me know....

PeacE

3 comments:

Reverend Mother said...

interesting changes.... I like the way it came up so quickly. The past couple weeks I can click on your link - go get a drink a way, and maybe it will be up. It came up right away today.

Spockgirl said...

Further to RM's comment, I too noticed the lag, but I didn't wait for the page to load. I had figured there were just some blogger issues going on.

Funny thing, the other day, I was actually thinking of and seriously considering changing my blog to one of the templates to embiggerate it (Yes, I know that isn't a word.)and open it up a bit.

As for your changes, I don't know dude... I sort of like it, but the new font (and the use of pink?) has sort of a feminine feel to it? Not necessarily a bad thing, but that's the vibe I get.

Joe said...

nice.

The white on gray is hard for us old farts to read. That is my issue though.