Thursday, July 7

Ready For A Good Time!

WooHoo!! It's Thursday, and I am in the final stages of waiting.... I leave tomorrow for OTL in San Diego. Or as I call it, four days of drunken debauchery! Printed out my early boarding pass, got my clothes set out to pack, and now the anxiety of the trip is flowing through me!

Since I will be gone a few days, I won't be posting. I don't have a laptop to take with, and even if I did, I don't know if I would have the time, or sobriety, to be putting anything legible here, let alone anywhere else. I plan on taking lots of pictures, and am sure I will share a few once I get back. After that extremely warm weekend we had, and the haboob (that name makes me giggle) that hit us this week, I am ready for the upper 70's and sunshine that San Diego has.

See ya when I get back!

PeacE

No comments: