Saturday, July 2

Packed and Loaded

My friend made it back to AZ last night. This morning my oldest son, and another couple of my friends, helped get boxes loaded into the trailer and her truck bed. There was still a bit that needed to go to storage, but of course, after everything was done being loaded, then others show up, so she will put them to loading the other truck to take and put into storage for now. My son really impressed me with the amount he helped today. Makes me even more proud of him. Especially since I volunteered him into helping.

Holiday weekend. Doing my Sis' on Monday for lunch and some pool time in the afternoon. We were invited to my best HS bud's mom's place (still with me?) for a combination holiday/birthday party that evening, so I guess we said okay. I haven't seen him in years, so it will be nice. Will have the chance to finally do some catch-up on stuff, and see each other's kids/families.

Today, we are home form the packing, had our showers, and I been playing around on the computer. I am headed out to hang with some buds this afternoon to play some Golden Tee video golf.

PeacE

No comments: