Monday, September 26

Monday Morning Stimulation

Isn't that what so many of us need on Monday mornings? Some mental stimulation to get us going, whether it is to work, or to get the kids up for school, etc. Today I need it. I laid in bed, telling myself to get my fat butt up, dressed and to the gym. My butt won though, and I didn't. After about half an hour I did get up though. My back and knees feel sore today. I am sure it is from the unusual amount of time I spent on that damn disposal yesterday.

Found the piece of piping that the dog had carted off. It is not chewed up (thankfully) so last night I tried to get it all back together, again. Another failed attempt. I have no clue haw the guy who lived here before was able to  literally fuck all this shit up. This pipe just basically 'sat' there - no connectors, no cement, no putty, etc. No way could that provide a seal. But somehow, it was working. Though I cannot get it to a repeat performance. Again I will be doing the trip to Lowe's to see about some proper connections, length of pipe, even maybe some advice on how to do it properly. More stuff I don't want to deal with.

Looks to be a pretty light week for events this week. Friday the Wife has her Homecoming Game, which I know she will want to attend, taking the boys along to "show them off". I told her this year I didn't really want to go. She was okay with that. I guess this way I wouldn't be there telling her I was ready to go, and being a bump on the log. What can I say, I am good at that.

PeacE

No comments: