Sunday, September 4

Dragging Through a Sunday Morning

It's middle of the holiday weekend, and I am pretty much bored. We didn't really plan anything special this weekend, so we just did things around the house. I did get out to Cold Stone Creamery to use the birthday coupon I got.

This morning a friend of mine called to ask for my 'possible' help in moving. He has been moving for the past week or so, and though I offered longer ago than that, he has not asked for my help, until today. Though, he said he may not need me - he just isn't sure if some furniture they are moving the two of them can handle.

Tomorrow will be at Sis'. I got to get out today and get some chips to bring, and at least a card for my BIL (we are celebrating both our birthdays). Tuesday I will be going out to lunch with Reverend Mother and Preacher Tom to Sweet Tomatoes - which I have never been to. Though PT and I catch up on stuff pretty much each week now, it'll be nice to sit down with RM too.

Family is off to church this morning, I'm done with my FB games, and I guess I may pop into my Warcraft to see what's going on.

PeacE

No comments: