Thursday, September 22

A Slow Afternoon

Today feels pretty mild. It's not as 'hot' feeling as it has been some of the past weeks, sun is out, looks nice. I have nothing 'pressing' to do today, so I jumped around on the blogs doing some catch-up, played a couple games, and brought myself here to put down some words. But since I really don't have much to write about, I'll just throw in some random thoughts I had.

I wonder if I will be able to see the falling satellite tomorrow... or will daylight be too bright to see it? They say trackers will only have 2 hours to know the exact location of where the biggest debris will hit. Glad I am not in the fall path....

Garbage Disposal project has turned into more. Need to get plumber's putty to install a new 'drain attachment' piece to the sink as well. Need to pick that up today.

Two pills left on the prescription med I take. Guess I will be heading to the store soon.

Started a book - "The Laws of Our Fathers" by Scott Turow. It's a hardback that my MIL sent over thinking I may like. Five pages in, and seems okay so far.

Think I may hit the pub this afternoon. Discounted beer from 12-3 and 3-6 is free chicken wings, and they are good!

PeacE

No comments: