Tuesday, September 20

Take Another Piece of Me

This October will be a year since I came to the decision I needed to do something about my health/weight. Since that time, I am down a bit over 35 pounds, have improved my feeling of health, increased the amount of energy I feel, and lowered my cholesterol and blood pressure. Overall improvements that are contributing to me being healthier, and hopefully, extending my numbered days so I can spend them watching my children grow up. A year ago, I would not have believed *I* could have done these changes.

But, it wasn't just me that made these changes. Yeah, I was the one that decides how much of a workout to do, how much to eat, etc, etc. Truly though, it was those around me that did the hard part. The support of family and friends, compliments from people, especially when you need them. All were (are) contributing factors.

As I near the one year mark of my little journey, and move into the second, I just want to say thanks to all of you.

Thanks.

Kinda a mushy post, but that's what you get today. It's just how I feel.

PeacE

No comments: