Friday, July 26

Clearing Debt

Earlier this summer I ranted about how much the last band director at the oldest son's school had pissed me off. The damn fundraiser stuff. Well, since we got stuck with like 6 of the cards, we have managed to sell four of them, thus "reduce" the debt to the school by a larger portion. Today I have to go in and pay the bill, so that the son will be able to complete registration on Tuesday. I am not happy about having to spend the extra time and effort to go to the school to pay this. They won't accept payment over the phone viz credit card, and will not allow me to just pay it with the other registration fees next week. I do not understand sometimes why school administrations make things harder for parents, whether it is in things to get parents involved, or whatever. For having putting one child through the whole school thing in this district, we have had more complaints in the past few years than ever before. I guess it is another thing that our society is coming to ...

Today is a bit of quiet time for me. The boys have all gone to the MIL's today, so I will be able to relax and have some time to myself - after I go to the school and take of said item above. That means I should be able to get a couple hours of nap time in this afternoon before heading to work tonight. Maybe watch a movie this morning ... I don't know what to o with all the time I have. Not!

PeacE

No comments: