Friday, September 25

It Ain't About Sleep Tonight

 I happen to go to my favorite pub tonight. It's all taped off with CRIME SCENE tape. I guess someone took it upon themselves to argue inside, then come outside...walk across most of the parking lot (including friends) and grab guns.

I got up there this afternoon. Markers for well over 40 rounds...could be more...were on the ground. News said one gal got shot. The alleged story, is she is the one that started it all. I dunno. I wasn't there. Which is weird.

Usually, myself and my good friend J go up on Wednesdays. The guy that changes out/adjusts/whatever with the ATM machine comes on those days, and we like to say hi to him. His name is M and he has a quick drink (virgin) and then goes on. The last couple weeks, I decided and went on a Tuesday.... don't know why just did. And we missed what happened last night - which made the news reports, etc.

Bottom line is all shots fired were in the parking lot. All altercations were in the parking lot. Nothing against the pub. Unless we ae talking about who was inebriated or not. The pubs' surveillance cams did much to protect the pub (which is right here).

I think back to round about 8 years ago.....when I did security at this pub. Would have this happened then? I dunno. It started inside, then came outside. Then people were hitting each other (from heresay from people). Then someone pulled a gun, then them others did it....

Three guns. Over 50 markers for shells, at least 10 for blood (where the girl was shot (who started the whole thing)). Police finally cleared the scene about 4pm today (it happened at midnight). According to news, one suspect in custody (no charges mentioned) and that  is all. WTF?

Some one ran away. Someones. Not happy with the PD, though they did the best they can. Maybe the car they towed (supposedly one of the other shooters) can give them the address and the warrant to get him. I don't know.

Ruined my night, at my favorite place. Sigh. Someone will pay for that.

PeacE

No comments: