Monday, September 14

The Things I Just Love to Do

 It's Monday....early. I'm awake when I should be sleeping. Nothing new in that department. The Wife had just gotten to bed, and in that process it woke me up. So I meander into the office to sit down and find something to bore me enough that I can return to the bed and claim some blissful sleep. Sitting in front of my keyboard is a stack of medicl bills that have not been paid as of yet. I haven't looked at them yet, but am sure they are all relating to the youngest Son's broken arm earlier this year. We all know how money can get tight, and some we have had to put off to a later date to pay. I guess that time is now. I had told the Wife I would take care of paying them as we could if she would point out the ones that we could afford (she usually handles the finances). I guess that is what I am doing later this morning...hopefully after some more rest.

Nothing really exciting this past weekend. Nothing exciting planned for this week. I'm sure I will fighting off boredom and trying to reason myself to NOT go to the pub pretty much every day this week.

PeacE

No comments: