Monday, September 28

A Full Nights Rest

 This past weekend was a long one, and it still passed pretty quickly. Many decisions were made. Things happened. 

Friday night, as the Wife and I were going to bed, she tells me she has been "let go" from her job of many years. She didn't really mention why, just that she didn't want tot talk about it at that moment (as we are going to bed). I was up most of that night with the mind racing about what we are going to do. Both of us out of work. I think I finally was able to get a couple hours sleep. 

Saturday was up early, and met up with RM and the siblings for picture time. We had a good breakfast that RM made, and spent a couple good hours going through albums. RM said she has more for us to go through, but will have to do it another time. I did bring home more pictures than I thought I would, and we had some laughs/shared memories of many others. Afterwards I went with Stuman back to his house for the afternoon. That evening we went to the pub for his retirement party. It was nice. Afterwards I ended up at a friends house where we spent most of the eastly morning hours talking about stuff. I called the Wife about 530am to pick me up and was able to climb into bed finally. Slept til lunch, at, and laid back down. Woke again after 5pm. Watched some Netflix, had supper, and was back in bed by 930. Slept all night. I feel like this is the most sleep I have gotten in weeks, and probably just kept adding up.

Now it is Monday. I haven't heard from the company about work yet. Not sure what the Wife plans to do today. I know she has set eye exams for her and the kids prior to the insurance expiring the EOM. I'm going to try to get an exam this week as well. Hopefully something soon will open up for her, job-wise.

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

Well that just sucks