Friday, October 2

A Week's End

 I have been quiet this week. Partly because nothing really happened, and I didn't really have much to say. Not much has happened in my life. there was the first presidential debate that I did not watch. I did not listen to any newscast/podcast/radio chat talk/tv talk show regarding anything to do about the debate. I don't even care what their points were. I have only heard a couple of friends mention how it has to have been the worst debate they have ever watched, and they were embarrassed by it.

Earlier this week, the Wife and I had talked about our financial/employment situation. things will be okay. Between her mother's inheritance, and the proceeds from the sale of our old house (hopefully in the next month) we will be fine until she is able to find another job. Since my ID situation was taken care of last week, I am just waiting my company to contact me for the next project. So that is a bit of relief off of our minds.

The school district has finally gotten to where the youngest son will be returning to school on a 'hybrid' program. Basically, half the population goes there one day, then the next day the other half goes - for two days of the week, then the last day is everyone at home online. So something to that effect. Son is not happy about it, but we don't care. It will make him more responsible than falling back to sleep in his bed.

Guess that is about all I got to say at this time.

PeacE

No comments: