Saturday, October 31

A True Weekend

 This is the first true weekend I feel I have in over seven months. The reason is simple. I actually worked this last week, and this is my 2-day break for real. It feels good to be back to working, even if it is "remote" from home. Friday was almost a full 8-hour day, there were some issues that shut us down for a couple hours. I felt I got a good understanding of what we are doing, and how to do it, plus the use of the software. I think I am going to like this job. Sure pays more than the last one....

Today is Halloween. I'll be up at the pub with friends tonight. I still need to get the iron-ons done on my shirt.

Nothing much else going on....

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

congratulations on everything getting to work..... see, prayer does help. :-) Love you, son.