Wednesday, October 21

Pulling a Late Night

 Things too good to be true: getting a good night's sleep, as it ruins the next night when you try to go to bed. I went to bed around 9-10, and I did my usual little bit of reading. Then I tossed/turned for around 40 minutes. Finally out in my ear buds and played some mellow music from my tablet for the next hour. By midnight, I was no where close to falling asleep, even though I felt mentally drained. I'm thinking about just giving up and going to the store to buy some Ambien, or other sleep aid, then forcing myself to take one every night - unless I been drinking. those nights I seem to relax quickly into sleep. Must be the alcohol.

Not much went on today. The Daughter and Doodad are still in town until at least tomorrow - not sure how long they were thinking of staying. According to the Daughter there is only a couple loads (back of van) in the old house. Maybe it will be done this week and I can call WeButUglyHouses or something. I know my Sis and BIL had ran comps, and were possibly interested in it to fic and re-sale, but the Wife is not happy about that idea. I'm sure it has to do with things that has gone on before... I am not expanding on it here.

It's around 1am now, and I am trying to figure out what to do to get sleepy. I've tried watching some shorter videos. Maybe I should try a movie on Netflix or Disney+. I honestly do not know what I am going to do.. just knowing that I feel so tired and not able to sleep, makes me feel angry. Maybe I should do a couple hot toddies each night before bed....

PeacE

No comments: